Christmas time is here! The end of the semester is approaching but it's certainly not the end of our events! Here are the not-to-be-missed events we are organizing for you this month:
* Wednesday 05.12 : Salsa Workshop : Are you tired of the cold? Would you like to escape into warmer temperatures for one evening? Come and learn Salsa with dancers from Cubaliente! The workshop is open to all types of dancers, amateurs to experienced ;)
* Tuesday 06.12 : Bad Taste Party : Come dressed up as badly as you can, and enjoy the night at the MAD Club! For EPFL students, you'll even get a chance to qualify for Challenge 2019!
* Tuesday 06.12 : Go abroad to make an impact - AIESEC : Would you like to invest yourself in a project and have an impact on the world? ESN EPFL is collaborating with AIESEC Lausanne to give you opportunities to go abroad on an internship!
* Friday 07.12 - Sunday 09.12 : Zinal Ski Weekend : Our very, very famous ski weekend! Mulled wine, ski and party more than you could dream of! Come discover what ski is really about in Switzerland! Don't worry if you don't know how to ski, we will teach you if needed ;)
* Wednesday 12.12 : Ice-Skating & Mulled Wine : Join us at the Flon temporary skating rink to slide gracefully around on music while sipping hot beverages! Mulled wine and hot chocolate will be served for free during the whole time.
* Saturday 15.12 : Cailler-Gruyère Visit : I hope you all know that Switzerland is number 1 in making the best chocolate and cheese! Isn't your mouth already watering? This is the perfect occasion to discover the exciting history of the Gruyères castle and taste the sweetness of Cailler's chocolate!
* Saturday 15.12 : Christmas Run : Join us for a 2.5 km fun run in Lausanne! This race is organised by the City of Lausanne and gathers around 5000 runners in a relaxed, christmassy and fun atmosphere :)
* Sunday 16.12 : Laser Tag : Whether you are used to play laser tags or not, join us to play this super fun game with your friends!
* Tuesday 18.12 : Fondue and Secret Santa : Winter means the fondue season is on! Get back into the Christmas spirit during this evening where you'll have the chance to participate to a Secret Santa and enjoy a tasteful fondue!
* Thursday 20.12 : Bal de Noël : ESN is collaborating with several student associations to organize the Bal de Noël, the biggest student event of the end of the year! So put on your red hat and join us on the dancefloor!
You can find all the information about our events here (note that some might be added or re-scheduled):
- ESN EPFL website: https://epfl.esn.ch/
- ESN EPFL Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/esnepfl/
All the best, and see you soon!
Your beloved ESN EPFL Committee <3
As an exchange student, you were automatically subscribed to this newsletter. If you don't want to receive it, you can unsubscribe from our website main page by clicking on "Manage my subscriptions".